Thursday, January 19, 2006

Hello,

yesterday i invested about 10 hours in constructing the algorithm for leading the transition-lines trough the statechart, and i was so surprised, that the my RoutingEngine has calculated very nice solutions...now i'm very happy, because this was one of the ugliest and most difficult thing i have to implement for my diploma thesis (and perhaps the most difficult thing to implement for me ever)...well, soon i write more about that stuff and will bring pictures here in this blog.

Have a nice day,
anderl

1 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Andi!!!
U ok? I´m not really sure what to write to u coz i have no clue about all that programming stuff lol. But ur blog looks cool. Congratulations for it! Ur writing in my journa, so it´s the least thing i can do to write in ur blog as well, innit.
Well, i´m sitting here all on my own and tigger gone off just like that. Ur at home right now and i hope u drive carefully coz it´s freezing outside.
Ok, so take care

Krissi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home